Access to this portal is restricted to GTM Global partners subscribed to the service.
If you do not have access please contact the GTM Global team here.
Terms of Access
In order to access the shared delegate data, you must agree to the following terms of access:
When a person registers to attend a GTM event we display clear information to help them understand how we process and share the data they supply. We normally state the following:
The GTM policy has been developed to fully comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018 which incorporates the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When you access the shared delegate information below, you are agreeing on behalf of your organisation to comply with the aforementioned terms and in addition, we ask you to confirm that:
- your business is compliant with the UK’s DPA 2018 (incorporating GDPR)
- you will store the information we share securely taking the same precautions as your business would in storing its own sensitive information in a GDPR compliant way
- you will only share the information within your organisation on a “need to know” basis and when doing so to ensure that the person with whom you are sharing the information is aware of your company’s obligations under this agreement
- in the event of a third-party request such as a subject access request or a request to erase data that GTM global receives, fully comply with such requests as though the requestor had made the request directly to your company
- in the event that you become aware of a breach of any terms relating to these Terms of Access or a breach of your company’s own obligations under the DPA, GDPR or any other regional data protection laws, you must notify GTM Global immediately