As of September 2019, the GTM Global programme has helped over 2,500 mid-market tech, digital and e-commerce brands expand internationally!
GTM Global is an exclusive programme of highly-focused workshops, clinics, seminars and online content, for established mid-market tech & digital business owners looking to launch or expand internationally.
The programme is delivered through strategic partnerships with trade partners, in-country specialists and commercial partners, who provide 1-2-1 advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Routes to market, channels and distribution
- Customer acquisition, brand strategy and sales
- Operations, logistics, warehousing and location services
- E-commerce strategy, localisation, delivery and returns
- Compliance, cross border taxation, legal and financial matters
- Investment, banking, foreign exchange and tax
- Intellectual property strategy, management and protection
- Talent management, payroll, HR and employment law
- Access to governmental & trade bodies, networks and support
Each year GTM Global runs about 40 international expansion events helping UK companies expand internationally and overseas companies to soft-land into the UK as a base to do business locally and in Europe.
The programme supports CEOs, founders and senior managers of digital and tech scale-ups looking to expand internationally in a 3 to 6-month timescale and with turnover in the range £2m to £100m. Entry to the programme is free for qualifying companies.
Benefits offered include:
- Advice and guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits and market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists and trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development and market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory and risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales and business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs and government support
- Funding via an international network of investors and VCs
- Curated promotions and offers for businesses transacting overseas
The demand for support demonstrates the global nature of digital-enabled businesses and the UK’s lead in driving significant international growth.
If you’d like to attend an event or find out more check out our programme here.
For partner enquiries, you can contact GTM Global’s Mark Stimpfig on +44 (0)7976 709089.