Grow Your US eCommerce Business with the CEO of Gary Vaynerchuck’s eCommerce Agency!
On the 24th November, GTM Global played host to a raft of US experts in different aspects of eCommerce business as they shared their tips, knowledge and insights in a star-filled webinar!
Watch the video and get the low-down from key US eCommerce experts sharing market insights, consumer trends and campaign tips, plus advice on effective expansion strategies and how to win new business in the US market.
- Hear from Zubin Mowlavi, President at Vayner Commerce on how to build a multi-channel, life-time value, D2C brand.
- Learn how to improve your US / Global supply chain with Vinnie Silveri and Joe Stivala at Expeditors and make that last-mile count from Ronny Chong at UPS.
- Get mission critical operations advice on US Sales Tax and Nexus liabilities from Colin Standbury at Avalara and how to get paid smarter and quicker from James Read at WorldFirst.
- Understand how to ensure your brand is fully protected so you can leverage its precious IP with Thomas Thorelli at Thorelli Associates.
- And…Connect to the Department for International Trade and US Regional Development agencies, Greater Phoenix Economic Council and Fairfax County Economic Authority, on the West and East Coasts for additional context and support.
About GTM Global
GTM Global connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts. This includes government, trade bodies and commercial partners who can provide on-going advice and guidance on go to market strategy and international expansion planning.
What to Expect From the GTM Workshop Programme
The GTM Workshop Programme supports mid-market tech and digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
Find out more
To find out more, book your FREE place at one of our upcoming GTM Global International Expansion Workshops listed on our events page here.
You can also contact us to discuss your expansion plans. Please complete the form below and we will contact you in the next 24 hours.