A Virtual Workshop with 1-2-1 break-out sessions – Thursday 20th August 1500-1900 BST.
Despite the consequences of the pandemic, a surprising number of UK companies have been actively pursuing overseas expansion, with the US in top position. In response to this demand, GTM Global is running a dedicated US online workshop, offering access to critical advice and guidance from GTM’s international mentor network and US in-country trade specialists.
This FREE workshop is for founders, C-suite execs and senior managers of UK tech, digital and eCommerce scale-ups looking to expand into the US later this year and into 2021.
The format follows GTM’s classic workshop series, offering access to our US experts through a series of designated 30-minute 1-2-1 consultations. It is being run over a four hour period starting mid-afternoon when we will zoom-in experts direct from the US to join our UK advisor network.
Although the event is billed as US Operations and Tax Advice, the expertise on hand covers many other important areas of US expansion:
- US Company Structuring, IP, Trademarks, Contracts & Immigration with Tom Thorelli @ Thorelli Associates
- US Tax Exposure, Transfer Pricing, Social Security, Employee Transfer & Benefits with Antoine Guillaud @ IMS
- US Sales Tax Filing & Compliance with Colin Stansbury @ Avalara
- US Employment & HR Solutions with Mark Robbins and Tom Phillips @ Safeguard Global
- US Dollar / Pound FX Cash management & banking options with James Read @ WorldFirst
- US West Coast Government Tax incentives, Grants & Business networks with Stephane Frijia @ Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- US East Coast Government Tax incentives, Grants & Business networks with Jan Mul @ Fairfax county Economic Development Authority
Following registration, the GTM team will be in touch to find out about your expansion plans and specific areas of interest so that we can reserve your dedicated 1-2-1 sessions.
Places are naturally limited as a result of the 30-minute consultation format, so early registration is recommended: