At a recent event, GTM Global played host to a raft of global leaders, investors and alternative funders as they shared their tips, knowledge and insights on business growth and international expansion funding at our interactive webinar.
Watch the video recording from the webinar and discover seven ways to fund your business expansion, plus learn how to get a great investment deal and make your money count once it’s in the bank.
Here is a snapshot of the four interactive sessions;
- Global Leaders Panel Session Three seasoned executives, with global remits, share their views and insights into the changing landscape of technology sectors and the investment scene in 2021.
- 7 Ways To Fund Your Business Growth Equity investment may be the obvious choice of funding approach for many tech companies but what are the alternatives? Hear from US/UK equity, debt and alternative fund raising practitioners as they reveal just how big and accessible the potential really is.
- 3 Ways To Ensure A Great Deal There’s plenty of investors out there, but what are the secrets to getting a pitch opportunity and when you do get a bite, how do you negotiate the best deal? Get invaluable tips and advice on the importance of investor-readiness preparation and how to negotiate the ideal term sheet.
- 5 Ways To Make Your Money Count So you do a great deal and the money’s in the bank. Now, you’ve got to execute and execute fast. Learn from our network of in-country specialists about how to make your money count, from smart international banking to sales taxes, from compliance to payroll, from legal to advisory.
About GTM Global
GTM Global connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts. This includes government, trade bodies and commercial partners who can provide on-going advice and guidance on go to market strategy and international expansion planning.
What to Expect From the GTM Workshop Programme
The GTM Workshop Programme supports mid-market tech and digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
Find out more
To find out more, book your FREE place at one of our upcoming GTM Global International Expansion Workshops listed on our events page here.
You can also contact us to discuss your expansion plans. Please complete the contact form here and we will contact you in the next 24 hours.