At GTM Global, we are excited to be using our resources and those of our extensive partner network to support UK companies during COVID and the coming months.
On Thursday 11th June, we were joined by US eCommerce and digital consultancy VaynerCommerce and the Department of International Trade. The first of a series of four webinars, in association with WorldFirst, to address how UK digital and tech scale-up companies can re-boot their global ambitions post-COVID – US Online Sales, Supply-chain and Operations Webinar.
Chaired by GTM Global’s Co-Founder Mark Stimpfig, watch this video to:
- Hear from Gary Vaynerchuk’s VaynerCommerce on how to drive sustainable direct to consumer sales.
- Get advice from the Department for International Trade on current UK initiatives available to support your US eCommerce and Digital re-boot.
- Learn from WorldFirst how to manage your foreign income smartly and cost-effectively.
- Hear from an expert panel on the options to manage supply-chain challenges in logistics, tax, legal, accounting, sales tax, and HR outsourcing.
Register for a FREE 1-2-1 Consultation
If you have specific questions about your business and US online sales, supply-chain and operations and would like to speak directly to any of the presenters and panellists, please contact us and we will make an introduction.
You can also get FREE advice and guidance from GTM Global’s international partner network in the following areas, just mention your needs when submitting the form above:
- State and regional grants
- Incentives and tax breaks
- US sales tax
- Banking services
- Market Research
About GTM Global
GTM Global connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts from government, trade bodies and commercial partners to provide on-going advice and guidance on go-to-market strategy and international expansion planning.
By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following: